How to: Whitelist @silowireless.com emails on Gmail
Recently Gmail has rejigged how they classify spam, and it seems many of our customers are finding their monthly invoices in their Gmail’s spam folder. See below for the 5 quick steps to add @silowireless.com to a whitelist, ensuring that never happens again!
- Log into your gmail account via http://gmail.com
- Click the gear icon at the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then click Settings
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses, then click Create a new filter
- Type @silowireless.com in the From field, then click Create filter with this search link
- Check the Never send it to Spam box, then click the Create filter button
Feel free to contact us with any questions.