Silo is a leading provider of high speed Internet in rural Brant County and surrounding counties. Through constant investment in the latest technologies and innovations, Silo continues to provide leading edge access choices to our communities. Read more about Silo here.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, self- motivated individual with a desire to be challenged to join the team!
Reporting to our Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the installation of wireless units as well as voip telephone and TV units, service calls/trouble shooting, customer testing and customer service. This person will also work very closely with our tech support and administration departments.
PLEASE NOTE – this is not a piece work position and all required training and certificates will be arranged and provided for by Silo.
- Must possess the skills required to operate: hand tools, power tools, ladder, safety harness as well as other safety equipment, computers etc
- Must be willing to work outdoors year round and keep up to a physically demanding job
- Cannot be afraid of heights – must climb roofs and TV towers
- Experience working at heights is an asset
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Must work well with little supervision but also thrive in a team environment
- Must be willing and able to continually learn new technologies/computer platforms
- Computer networking knowledge is an asset
- Must be reliable
- Must possess a valid Ontario class G license with a clean record
- Must be bondable
- Must be able to work flexible hours (overtime) as needed
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to [email protected]
No phone calls please, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.